What is lichen planus?
It is a skin condition which is non infections, itchy and can affect any part of the body eg. arms, legs, mouth.
It is associated with immune system.
What are the symptoms of lichen planus?
- Purple, pink coloured flat to elevated lesion
- Itching is severe
- The lesions in the mouth causes burning sensation.
What causes lichen planus?
- It is an autoimmune disorder.
- It can be associated with medicine intake.
- Some dental products.
- Hepatitis-c can also cause lp.
How to prevent this condition?
- Avoid stress
- Prevent injury
- Avoid scratching
- Apply soothing agents on the skin
For preventing mouth Lichen planus
- Avoid smoking, chewing tobacco & alcohol intake
- Maintain oral hygine
- Rule out oral cancer
Lichen Planus Treatment at skin n laser centre In Delhi
Various oral & topical medicines are given along with intralesional injection can also be given.
To seek a consultation with a Best Dermatologist In Delhi or Skin Specialist In Delhi:
Call us at +91 9312630800, +91-9990804086 | Email at email@example.com