What is lichen planus?
Lichen planus is a skin condition which is non-infectious, itchy and can affect any part of the body eg. arms, legs, mouth.
It is associated with immune system.
What are the symptoms of lichen planus?
- Purple, pink coloured flat to elevated lesion
- Itching is severe
- Lesions in the mouth cause burning sensation
What causes lichen planus?
- It is an autoimmune disorder
- It can be associated with medicine intake
- Some dental products
How to prevent this condition?
- Avoid stress
- Prevent injury
- Avoid scratching
- Apply soothing agents on the skin for preventing mouth Lichen planus
- Avoid smoking, chewing tobacco & alcohol intake
- Maintain oral hygiene
- Rule out oral cancer
Lichen Planus Treatment at skin n laser centre in Delhi
Various oral & topical medicines along with intralesional injection can also be given.
To seek a consultation with a Best Dermatologist In Delhi or Skin Specialist In Delhi:
Call us at +91 9312630800, +91-9990804086 | Email at firstname.lastname@example.org