We used to believe that “Beauty is god-gifted” – this saying is easily defied in today’s world of medical advancement, where every day, miracles are being created by cosmetic surgeons all around the world. Whatever way you look and whatever be your beauty aspirations; a well-experienced Dermatologist in Delhi would easily give you that perfect look, which you have always dreamt of. Getting an ‘always-dreamt-of’ look nowadays is very easy task with the help of various treatments like Botox, chemical peel, chin lift, chin surgery, cosmetic dentistry, face lift, eye lid surgery, wrinkle removal, facial fillers, neck lift, tattoo removal, laser hair removals, otoplasty, Rhinoplasty and many more such cosmetic treatments. Any part of the body can get a new dimension with the boon of cosmetic surgery. Breast Augmentation, Breast lift, arm lift, abdomen reduction are some treatments for various body parts other than the face.
What Is a Cosmetic Surgery?
Basically, Cosmetic Surgery is another part of Plastic Surgery. The surgical procedure that involves the reconstructing and improving the appearance of a person is nothing but the Cosmetic Surgery. There are both surgical as well as non-surgical cosmetic surgery methods to give you a new polished look. Surgical Methods include: Liposuction, Eyelid Surgery, and Female Breast Reduction etc; while non surgical methods involve BOTOX, Laser Hair Removal, Microdermabrasion, Laser Skin Resurfacing etc.
Cosmetic Surgeries Largely Performed
The few most important treatments that are largely performed by any Dermatologist in Delhi based on your requirement to give you a self-redefinition are mentioned here.
- Tummy Tuck: This is for the people who wish to get their bulging out abdomen reshaped and tucked in. This kind of cosmetic surgery has well-proven results. In this treatment, excess skin and fat is removed from the lower and middle abdomen to give it a firm look.
- Breast Augmentation: One of the most sought-after cosmetic surgeries is that of Breast Augmentation, in which, the breasts are boosted up with fat grafting or saline or silicone gel prosthetics.
- Male Breast Reduction: Males, who, due to hormonal disturbances, develop unwanted heavy breasts, may go for this treatment to reduce their breasts and problems at the same time.
- Buttock Augmentation & Buttock Lift: When you are not satisfied with your buttock definition, you may opt for these treatments to either give a lift to a bulged out buttock or augment a buttock that was otherwise negligible.
- Rhinoplasty or the Nose Job: In this procedure, the nose of the patient is treated. This treatment is easily performed by an expert Dermatologist in Delhi. This treatment aims at improving the look and functioning of the nose of the patient.
Any Risks Associated with These Beauty Twists?
Few common side effects of Cosmetic Surgeries are as follows:
- A pocket of blood, which is commonly known as Hematoma, is sometimes caused as a side-effect of Breast augmentation surgery.
- The risk of nerve damage is associated with most cosmetic surgeries.
- Infection and scarring of the skin due to the treatment is a very common effect that may bring sort of worries after the surgery.
A well-knowledgeable practitioner like Dr Sandesh Gupta (website: www.drsandeshgupta.com) always works in way that lessens the risks pertaining to the surgeries. So, selecting a dermatologist in Delhi is one of the crucial tasks that you need to perform to get a successful surgery done for the beautiful YOU!